SATURDAY AUGUST 19th 2012

 I loved this little collection of images left over from our zoo trip! The carousel was really quite beautiful. When you actually think about it, the carousel is something that has stood the test of time. Like myself as a child, my parents and grandparents probably enjoyed this same simple pleasure. I think everyone can remember waiting in line for the carousel to come to that slow stop, all the while your scoping out each animal, trying to decide which one you'll run to. And if you grew up with siblings like myself, you more than likely decided you wanted the same one they did. Then once the ride started, (even though everyone was going the same pace and in a complete circle,) it seemed like a race to that invisible finish line.
Lastly, the image of Juan in the tiger mask really makes me love him even more. He insisted on buying something, anything from the gift shop, while I continually complained that everything was made in China. God, sometimes we're so opposite it hurts, but I must say we always make each other laugh.
~Love you dear! Thanks for the amazing day.