SATURDAY AUGUST 18th 2012

Juan and I visited the Milwaukee Zoo on Saturday and were taking zillions of photos of all the animals on exhibit. The movement of the animals is really quite amazing to see in person. If you look at my image of the cheetah (the fastest animal on earth,) the background is blurred. It took me 8 shots to get that one, only because she was pacing back and forth at such an amazing speed, I couldn't keep up. Makes me really appreciate all those wildlife photographers who spend countless amounts of time waiting for the perfect shot.
The other breathtaking moments really came from the coloring of the animals. The second to last photo of the fish and all its coral was taken by Juan and this one is definitely my favorite.
FYI, Juan and I were photographed by the local radio station 106.1. Click on the link below to see us:
http://www.fm106.com/cc-common/gallery/photos.html?album_id=328612#/58/19652054