MONDAY SEPTEMBER 3rd 2012

Home again home again jiggity jog!
I came home for the Labor Day weekend and managed to squeeze in a hike around the farm with my pup Mick. It's nice to see everything so green, especially since the season didn't start out well. But that much needed rain finally came through. 
The top photo is an old sour cream advertisement that my dad found in the barn, covering a hole. He always said farmers were the best inventors. They can make something out of anything. Being a farmers daughter, I can say this is definitely a true statement. My dad relocated it to our chicken coop, where it's pictured above.
The remaining photos were taken on the top and bottom lane that runs to the barn and back. All the flowers photographed are considered weeds, but they are really quite beautiful!
I don't remember how much I miss home until I'm visiting on a gorgeous day like yesterday.